viernes, noviembre 30, 2007

Welcome back

It has been a long time since the last entry...As many of you know, I just have spent almost 20 days in Hong Kong, since November 2nd till 20th. I went there for holidays, I had to consume those days-off before the year ended, and I thought it was not better place to go other than Hong Kong, xD.

Top of all, I was really longing to see again all my former acquaintances and friends there...and moreover, feel the electric rhythm of this city on me once again. Hong Kong is a magic place, no doubt about it.

You may not like it at first sight, specially if you come from a Western country: it is too much crowd, polluted, lack of space, and all those soaring buildings makes you feel a kind of suffocated. But, in the end, all these apparently drawbacks turn into part of its magic. Lack of space means everything it is closer, there is pollution of course but also lots of wide and green fields and mountains to explore, and which such a diverse variety of nationalities, Hong Kong is a great cultural melt-pot where to meet people from all walks of life, with different projects and ideas, full of energy, and that's that's what I like the most.

I want to thank you all guys for made my staying there more pleasant (you know who you are), but I would like to thank specially to Stacey and her family.

I really enjoyed to see you all again. I wish you all the best for the future and I sincerely hope that fate will bring us together once again, as well as for those who I couldn't meet this time (although you were present in my mind). And also a big Hello! to all the new friends I have met. Let's keep in touch!

I am still kind of unpacking stuff and putting everything in place. In the coming days I will start uploading my pictures...Till then, here is one of my favorites.

Tai Long Wan beach

4 comentarios:

Sturmy dijo...

Buenas Diego!
Te preguntaría que es de tu vida pero ya he estado chafardeando tu blog :P Ya veo que estas de vuelta por el país, pero sigues viajando. Uf, que envidia!
A ver si un dia volvemos a escribirnos mails kilometricos.
En fin, por lo menos te iré siguiendo por el blog.
Saludos!

iurgir dijo...

Hasta la prox!

Anónimo dijo...

I did not see you finally, sorry!!
Hope we will meet later...
Agatha

Fio dijo...

Cumpleaños filís, payo ranger :P