lunes, julio 02, 2007

It's only Monday...

There's is a song which continuously beats in my mind at the start of every week. I know there are many songs talking about blue Mondays...but the funny thing with this song is that I have never actually heard it. My friend, and former Dublin flatmate, Dan, hummed it for me once when he once told me about DJ Shadow. We were both excited talking about Australian unique band The Avalanches, and he told if I were fond of The Avalanches I most likely love DJ Shadow.

So today, taking just the only sentence, "It's only Monday...", I could remember from this unknown song and putting it together with DJ Shadow on my search, I found this VC on YouTube.


The song is even better than I remembered. And best of all, the music video is directed by Wong Kar Wai, main actors Chen Chang (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon) and Danielle Graham, a Malaysian supermodel half Chinese, half Irish. Video is dreamily beautiful, as almost all works from Wong Kar Wai, and it really matches with the music. Hope you like it!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

so you think you can dance: hok & jaimie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bbbAH7u8BM

http://stage6.divx.com/user/cloudix/video/1322003/So-You-Think-You-Can-Dance-(lacey-and-kameron)

Anónimo dijo...

Sizzling Video...
Vi a DJ Shadow en Vancouver hace 4 años y la verdad estaba decepcionada, quizas no vino con la intensidad que yo esperaba o el local no fue adecuado...pero desde entonces deje de seguir sus rastros.