martes, octubre 14, 2008

When in Rome...

So, we got to Rome on Sunday evening. For the first time in my life, we arrived earlier, 30 minutes before the estimated arrival time. I usually get on time, other times my flight is delayed but never arrived earlier and with such a difference.

I still haven't made the switch in my mind, and understand that I am on holidays. I wake up at 7:00 AM everyday, as I do everyday, which is kind of annoying to the other guests in the room I guess, but what can I do...I do not feel like sleeping more.

Nothing much to tell by now, Rome is great, food is enjoyable, and there is plenty of things to see, at least for two days we will be busy. Tomorrow we are leaving really early in the morning heading for Sofia. Our mates in the room are going to hate us.

Well, Servando most likely keep his blog more updated than me, so if I am late to post anything here just check his (Dietario de un apátrida). Whatever he says, I second it.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

wow, vaya pedraso viaje os estais dando.. pasarlo bien!!! roma mola mucho :)