martes, enero 23, 2007

Every story has a beginning

Searching for something today on my computer I found something interesting. I don't know what's the reason I kept this at that moment, but I felt longing when I took a look at it again.

It happened on a 12th of July almost two years ago. I remember I couldn't sleep that night, too much pressure on me, all my future depended on whether I were on that list or not. On the next morning, when I went on the internet I couldn't find the damned list. Then I logged on the ICEX website and saw I had been granted my so longed internship. My destination: Hong Kong. It wasn't Tokyo as I wanted, but what the hell...On that moment, I felt like I were the happiest man in the world.

Here is my little tribute to all the trainees who were granted and internship at one of the Spanish Trade Commissions worldwide in 2005. I hope this snapshots can help to bring you back good memories.

From ABUANZA ROBLES, Jon to GONZÁLEZ CARCELÉN, Fernando

From GONZÁLEZ SICILIA, Romén to PÉREZ CALLE, Elio

From PINO GARCIA, Diego to UBEIRA REGO, Manuel

No hay comentarios: